The perfect winter warmer - our refined sugar free Banana Date Cake - easy to put together and our taste testers rate it and definitely recommend adding the cream to make it extra delish!
Banana Date Cake
3/4 cup of milk
150g of butter, melted
1 cup of S/R flour
3/4 almond meal
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp of maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
10 mejool dates, finely chopped
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tap vanilla extract
1. Mash bananas
2. Add rest of cake ingredients and mix together
3. Stir through finely chopped mejool darea
4. Pour into lined cake tin (approximately 25cm wide)
5. Bake for approx 45 mins on 180 degree preheated oven
6. Whisk all cream ingredients together
7. When cake is cooked, allow to cook for 5-10 mins, slice and serve with freshly poured cream!
And as usual - enjoy!