Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A reference to “we”, “our” or “us” is a reference to Abilene The Label Pty Ltd trading as Abilene The Label.
This website and the purchase of products on it is governed by laws of the State of Victoria, Australia Any dispute arising out of but not limited to your use of this website or products purchased on it will subject to adjudication by the courts of that jurisdiction.
ORDER & CONTRACT
1. Instructions will be provided when making an order. These instructions will include methods of payment and delivery.
2. Prices of products displayed on our site are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) but do not include the cost of shipping.
3. Upon selection of a product(s) you will be provided with the opportunity to select a shipping method.
4. Once a shipping method has been selected you will be provided with a price which includes the cost of your chosen shipping method (where applicable) (Price).
5. You must pay the Price for the product(s) when the order is made by using one of the methods for payment (Order).
abilenethelabel.com is a website owned by Abilene The Label Pty Ltd ACN 666 730 552 incorporated
in the State of Victoria, Australia and having it’s registered office at 47 High Street Bendigo, Victoria 3550.
6. Your Order is not accepted by us until you receive confirmation by email, text message or other method of communication nominated by us that your Order has been accepted and processed
7. We are not obliged to and may at our discretion refuse to accept your Order.
8. In our absolute discretion, we may cancel your Order and will notify you by email of the cancellation. In such circumstances, we will refund the payment made for the cancelled Order within 3-5 days of notifying you of the cancellation.
9. The Contract will be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any dispute in respect of or in connection to the Contract will be subject to adjudication by the courts of that jurisdiction.
1. Our methods of payment may change from time to time and may include payment by credit card or by a third party provider.
2. By electing to pay by using a third party provider you are consenting to the terms and conditions
VOUCHERS AND DISCOUNTS
1. We may from time to time advertise or otherwise make available a voucher or discount code(s).
2. Details of any limitations (including expiry date(s)) associated with a voucher or discount code(s)
will be provided on this website.
3. A voucher or discount code(s), if available, may be applied when payment of the Price is made.
We attempt to present the availability of stock accurately however stock availability constantly varies.
If an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfill your order we will contact you to arrange an alternative item or will provide a full refund.
LOSS OF GOODS
The risk of loss of the product(s) passes to you on delivery to or collection by our nominated delivery service.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the product(s) for a full refund, less any shipping costs. If you wish to return or exchange a product(s), you must notify us by
email (email@example.com) within 30 days of receiving the product(s).
Any product(s) returned or exchanged must be unused and original condition, with tags attached and in their original packaging. We may refuse to refund or exchange a product(s) which is not returned in this condition.
Any exchange is subject to availability of the returned product(s). Where an exchange is not possible, you will be offered a refund subject to the returned product(s) being in the condition specified above.
Upon receipt of your email requesting the return of goods, we will promptly respond with a return address. The product(s) must be returned within 100 days of receipt the product(s) by you. Please allow 7-10 business days for your refund or exchange to be processed.
Except in the case of defective products(s), you are responsible for the costs of returning product(s) to us. We recommend that you take out insurance for the product(s) as we will not be responsible for any product(s) lost during transit and will not be required to provide a refund or exchange of a product(s) which is lost during transit or not received by us.
Once you have placed your order, we are unable to cancel, add, remove or make changes to your order. We also reserve the right to cancel your order if:
• You provide an unauthorised credit card
• We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided
• You provide invalid personal details
• The product has become unavailable
• If, for any reason, we don't reasonably believe we can successfully complete delivery
We will attempt to notify you before cancelling your order. REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
You may post reviews and make comments on the content on our website. You agree that any content posted by you will not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable to third parties and it will not consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." (Inappropriate Content). We reserve the right to remove, in our absolute discretion, any content we view as Inappropriate Content at any time, and without notice to you.
If you post content, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free,
perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content on our website and on any other marketing material we may create.
As a consumer, you are entitled to certain guarantees in relation to products purchased from us. These guarantees are called Consumer Guarantees. These guarantees are not impacted or excluded by any other return or exchange policy offered by us.
These guarantees include your entitlement to a replacement or refund in the case of a major failure. If a failure is considered to be a minor failure the product(s) may, where possible, be repaired. Alternatively, the product(s) may be replaced or a refund provided at our discretion.
Any remedy under the Australian Consumer Law is subject to the receipt of satisfactory proof of purchase.
AUSTRALIA CONSUMER LAWS PREVAIL
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to obfuscate your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions without informing you. Therefore, you should check our website regularly for any updated Terms and Conditions.