Raw Choc Chip Ice Cream
Looking for a delicious summer treat without throwing nutrition out the window - try our Raw Chocolate Chip Ice Cream - you won’t regret it! It’s quick, simple and delicious!
1 cup of cashews
1 cup pitted dates
2 400ml cans of organic coconut cream
1 1/2 cup of cacao powder
1/2 cup of Noshu (or dairy free) choc chips
Optional - Pure Maple Syrup to sweeten to your liking
1. Soak cashews and dates for at least 3 hours.
2. Once cashews and dates are lovely and soft - drain the water out.
3. Blend cashews and dates together until nice and smooth - depending on the size of your blender you can place the coconut cream and cacao powder in as well, otherwise you can whisk it through with the blended cashews and dates.
4. Once you have a lovely smooth chocolate texture you can mix through the Noshu chocolate chips.
5. Freeze for a minimum of 5 hours - if frozen for longer you may need pull it out of the freezer an hour or so before you’d like to serve to allow it to soften.
Tip - we recommend taste testing as you go - if you find it’s not sweet enough for you, I’d recommend adding maple syrup to sweeten.