‘Tis the season for chocolate! We recently took this chocolate camping with friends and it was a hit! So simple to make, using only a few ingredients and can be whipped up in five minutes - perfect if you are looking for an alternative to traditional chocolate this Easter.
1 cup of cocoa powder
3/4 cup pure maple syrup
3/4 cup of melted coconut oil
1/2 jar (100g) of Noya hazelnut butter
70g of whole hazelnuts
1. Melt coconut oil
2. Combine coconut oil, maple syrup and Noya hazelnut butter in a bowl with a whisk until nice and smooth
3. Add one cup of cocoa powder (alternatively you could use cacao powder - chocolate won’t be as rich) - whisk until lovely and glossy
4. Pour into a lined baking tray - for this amount we recommend a 20cm x 20cm pan
5. Add whole hazelnuts and press them down into chocolate with the spatula
6. Pop into the fridge to set for approximately 3 hours - slice and enjoy!